1.13.2010

Crafting

I know, I have posts still to add about the rest of the holidays and I even got a chance to go to lunch with Ashley and Angie and haven't posted about it yet (Girls, after I post this I'll send the pic). I also need to tell about my 1 New Year's resolution. But for now I want to talk about crafting.

I have a section on my Google Reader of Craft Blogs that I love to look at. Maybe I shouldn't because it makes me want to tackle more projects that I already have started - but their creativity makes me feel empowered that I could do the same and make my house our home.

So, I think I'll share my obsession with those wanting to see as well. Go on, take a look at them. You'll feel inspired to start your own, just remember to send me the links of your favorite craft blogs so I can add to my list. :)

Today's Creative Blog Yep, Obvious. But they feature different craft blogs to begin to follow. (yep it's like the headquarters for craft blogs!)

made 2 cREate: She does alot of things, but I loved this mobile she made. Ashley, here's the link cause I think they'd be so cute in your new nursery!

Little Birdie Secrets

IS-LY

The Nesting Place

I had Nate pickout material for his quilt over a year ago. For Christmas, I got all the peiced-peices put together, layed it all out and have 5 of the 9 strips put together. I had best of intentions to finish it over the break but with getting sick - it didn't happen. (Really hard to sew with a little one under tow). I still have a couple baby blankets cut out and ready to sew, and my own hasn't even been started. O well.

I have my Spring Break project lined out, to paint an old dresser that my mom let me have. I bought a bunch of drawer pulls I've been dying to use and its the perfect project - but it has to wait till theSpring.

More later . . . :)

1 comment:

Kira said...

thanks for sharing!! those are some fun sites. i'm always on the hunt for new ideas. i just love to craft...just one problem, two little kiddos and not enough time! it's all good! some day....
i've painted the baby's twice and did some destressing. (so much fun)! good luck with your old/new dresser.