1.31.2010

Mom's Scarf

I have a bunch of pictures to post from the fun weekend, but I just had to share these from tonight. Charlize loves to wear my accessories (I know thats a rare occasion, but when I do she totally notices). She was playing with my scarf, so I just thought I'd try it out on her. She wore it around the house for quite a while, reading and playing. It's that same Skippy Jon Jones book- and her favorite page is where "hes sniffs near and far" and will make the sniffing sound when we read it. This scarf is huge and she really didn't seem to mind it. :) What a doll!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kira said...

aww so cute! it's so funny how little girls want to be just like their mom! addie is the same way! those are darling pictures!

Tebbs Family said...

I had to catch up on all your new posts! I love them. Charlize is such a cute, smart, growin little girl. Grace has a favorite book too,it is an animal sounds one. I have to read it to her like three times in a row at night. That scarf is very stylish one her! She is sweet. I hope you are doing well with everything. Just think only a few more months till summer (thats what I keep telling myself, I can't wait!).