3.19.2010

A Quick Trip to Vegas

The first weekend of spring break, we went to Las Vegas to meet up with my Aunt Roberta and cousin Carli. They were going to the Bon Jovi concert that evening, so we went out to eat at the restraunt "Tenders" in the Luxor. It was delicious! I should have taken the pictures before we ate so it didn't have all the dishes there, but you know we are all great eaters! :)
Carli, James (he wouldn't smile for me!), Eleanore & Austin
Nate & Juanita, Charlize, Mom, Aunt Roberta


We were driving down the interstate and she was totally rocking out to the music, head banging and kicking her feet to the beat. Of course I couldn't catch it because once she saw the camera she would stop. I did however catch her signing 'horse'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute!