3.10.2010

I've been catching up on a few things.

I found those pictures of Nate's saddle I took in January!

I also added a link to my Kindergarten Classroom blog. I had best of intentions to have a classroom website set up, but it suits the need for now. I use it to post weekly information to parents, show pictures of what we are doing and include links to helpful information. I think that it is a definite help instead of having another peice of paper to keep track of.
Last year, I made homework folders and the students put the weekly format inside it. I should have made them again this year with Kindergarten, but they seem to be doing just fine keeping track of things. :) Any of you parents out there, does your children's teach have a blog or class website?
I also am adding to my list of craft blogs I follow. I think others out there can get working onprojects to! O how I love creating and accomplishing something! Especially when it was done by hand, with alot of learning and thrifty.
Has regulary posts where people link their projects to it!!
I found this one off of Today's Creative Blog. O how I love tutorials! And her post about that double wing back chair! I've been looking for one of those! And to find it for $25! I love the new fabric she put on it!
*Ok, I'll quit posting about other projects I'm finding to do. It's sunny today and Charlize and I are headed to the park. Warm weather means that on her naptime I can sand and put another coat of sealant on my dresser we've been working on!

No comments: