3.21.2010

Spring Break

It was cold and rainy most of the break. Then Thursday, it looked really nice outside and I was so excited to take Charlize to the park. We got ready and she was so cute wearing the little backpack I put her stuff in. When we got outside, we realized it was not weather to go out in. Later that day, we went to the vet clinic to see the new baby colt. Sorry if the video is bouncy, that horse kept bumping me. Hope you can hear Boo talk and see how she squats down to say hi to the animals. :)


I can finally get Charlize to smile for me if I say, "Show me your teeth" :)

She loved the slide (although this picture doesn't look like it).
She does however, think she can surf down it (meaning stand and not sit down).
She seemed so much older climbing on everything and watching all the other kids run around. I am SO glad that there was at least 1 day of sunshine for us to enjoy! I didn't get any pictures of Kaye&Kennedi or Mary&Grace, our friends who met us for the playdate, becuase it was pretty hectic trying to keep track of the munchkins will all the others around.

My plan was to let her play and get tired at the park, so she would nap and I could study for my test. Unfortunately that didn't happen. She stayed awake until we went to ride at the arena.



On the Monday following spring break, I had meetings for a few hours but no students. It was nice becuase daylight savings had just happened and we were all pretty tired. When I got home, we went out to pull some weeds and I got ambitious and wanted to fix the screen door. I bought the kit a while ago and did it all myself. Its wasn't hard, I was just worried I wouldn't get it tight enough but it worked out great. I really wanted to put another coat of sealer on the dresser, but that's not happening with a 16month old, so she moved the stack of toilet paper while I worked.


No comments: