6.20.2010

May Catch up - in reverse order

Reading Recovery Training Group - We were together every Wednesday nite from 4:30 - 7:30, through the year. Amy in the front was our teacher and I'm sl grateful for all of her patience and love to each of us! I think we all learned SO much and were overwhelmed with the amount of information given to just jump into - but we all made it and will never teach the same again. I'm grateful for Prentiss and Gina (on either side of me) cause I think we helped pulled each other along when we started to get frusterated~ sorry but putting A-type/perfectionist personalities into a new career path, and our expectations high we felt like we weren't doing it as well as we should. Patience and encouragment :) Good friends make all the difference!

I had fun putting her hair in pig-tails (you can kinda see)because her hair is growing so much now! She was so tired she fell asleep after dinner (of course after she finished it all!)

Charlize loves her tutu's that Grandma B got her, and what's more fun is time to share with cousin Addi. These two were twirling and dancing together -as well as, climbing. :) But aren't they cute!

Charlize just LOVES to read and be read to. One nite I went in and this is how I found Nate reading to her. She usually parks her bum in our laps, but this time I suppose she wanted to change it up.

One Sunday evening at my Mom's house, the girls had fun swinging together. Charlize is pretty much lounging back grabbing the back chains.

We were driving around and she just looked so cute and content I snapped some pics. Don't worry, the truck was stopped. I'm just glad I got her to look at me, but o how having a DVD player makes trips so much nicer!


The Art Festival. Not quite what it used to be taking up Main Street. It was kinda warm so we were out enjoying the sunshine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you make that apron Charlize is wearing in her high chair?? I love her...she's so adorable!

Jessica said...

Cute pics! Wow I can't believe you met every Wed through the year!!! What a time commitment, you are so good at what you do.

Maegan said...

She is so cute, love her eyes. Looks like a fun group of girls... Love Prentiss :) So cute how daddy is reading to Charlize :)

Makenzie & Jordan said...

She's getting s big! Looks like you are having a fun summer!