So I finally got down to taking some pictures of the belly. I didn't really feel like taking them before because I just looked like I had eaten too much and gained some weight. Now its looking like a pregnant belly. We're in the 5th month and just over half way done. I don't like the traditional pregnant pose 'cause I felt dumb so I felt like the goofing off pictures made me feel more comfortable. Nate said the hands-on-hip looked a little sassy but I felt like I looked better so I put them both on. These pictures were taken at night so it shows a little more than during the day. You know, by that point it kinda lets loose.Last week I had a quick appointment and the Dr. went to measure my belly as I laid down, but there was nothing there because she kept sinking into me. Now, (funny that its only been one week) she pokes out when I lay down. Not a lot, but its not flat. I can feel kicking and movement, but my favorite is when there is a distinct large, hard mass there to feel. It's big enough I would think it was head, bum, or back but I don't know which one.
I get hot easier than before, but and I am back to eating regular foods. Yeah! I still snack a lot on crackers and fruit throughout the day. Before I was prego I would get crabby when I needed to eat and now I feel nauseous, so I'll stick to snacking.


No comments:
Post a Comment