6.06.2008
Its a . . . .
I wish that I would have taken a running poll on what gender everyone thought the baby was going to be. I just knew it was going to be a boy, Nate of course wanted a boy but everyone else seemed to think it was a girl. Well, we had our ultrasound on Tuesday the 3rd and we were both very excited. I was more in pain than excited by the time we got there (come on do we really need to drink that much water? It was torture! I just knew I was going to pee my pants at any moment). The tech started taking pictures and after a little bit she said I could go to the bathroom, so I went but held a little because I didn't know if I was supposed to or not. Well the baby wouldn't budge, laying bottom up, legs crossed, head wedged by my bladder and hands up by its head the entire time. Urgh extra pressure on the bladder so I went to the bathroom again and the baby flipped over this time. I couldn't see it really well but the tech said that its a girl and I was totally shocked because I just knew it was a boy. O and she's a thumb-sucker because she was doing it the entire time. It was neat to see her fingers move and tounge sucking away. I sucked my thumb so I guess its hereditary. We didn't get a movie of the ultrasound, but got some pictures. We had the boy name picked out and we don't have any set girl name, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. I want it to be a country girl name and of course a little unique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment