6.24.2008

Daddy's Little Girl

There's a nurse at my doctor's office that's really sweet to us, answers all our questions, and got us an ultrasound sneak peek of our baby a few weeks early. Well, she said that the day we went in for our official ultrasound to find out the sex, she just knew we were going to have a girl. I know we were really rooting for a boy so I asked her later how she knew and she said, "every little girl needs a dad like Nate. He'll show her all the cool dad stuff, teach her how to be strong and love her for being his little girl." I know he will too. He'll be wrapped around her little finger. I think it'll be very sweet especially since I never got to be a Daddy's girl and look forward to our little girl having that connection with her dad.

No comments: