Last Thursday I got to take a quick trip to Vegas to see my friend Teri, Kim, and her two little girls Isabella and Lillian. The three of us went to school at Sheridan College together and Kim now lives in Australia so I haven't gotten to see her since we finished up school in 2003. Kim's little girls were fun, and it was so nice to get to catch up on old times, remember fun experiences, and get a new take on current events. I showed Kim how to blog so I am hoping I can keep in better touch with her and up on what's going on in her life. Thank goodness for good friends!
6.09.2008
Long Time, No See
Last Thursday I got to take a quick trip to Vegas to see my friend Teri, Kim, and her two little girls Isabella and Lillian. The three of us went to school at Sheridan College together and Kim now lives in Australia so I haven't gotten to see her since we finished up school in 2003. Kim's little girls were fun, and it was so nice to get to catch up on old times, remember fun experiences, and get a new take on current events. I showed Kim how to blog so I am hoping I can keep in better touch with her and up on what's going on in her life. Thank goodness for good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment