10.20.2008

Diaper Cake, Pictures and Hunting

I didn't get a picture of the adorable diaper cake that Karen made for the baby shower they threw for me with the Young Women, so I took one at home. Isn't it cute?!
On Saturday I was working with my mom and Sonrisa brought Addison so we could spend some time with her. She is soooo cute! Seven months old and her rosy cheeks are from a tooth that's just starting to come up. Since I only have a week left till my due date, Mom wanted a picture with Addi and the soon to arrive Charlize. We're so excited!
Ever since we found out we were pregnant and due at the end of October, Nate has worried he wouldn't be able to go deer hunting (because of all years he got a tag) but he's gotten alittle hunting in. He went Saturday morning and hunted most of the day and yesterday we went on a little drive expecting to end up at my Mom's house to visit my family, but ended up elsewhere. Oops! He did get to see some deer, just some does and fawns. He looks pretty focused in these pictures (and again didn't care to have his picture taken). He's got three more days so were hoping for some hunting fun for him.

No comments: