10.16.2008

Pregnancy Pictures

There's only two weeks left and I'm definitely feeling uncomfortable pregnant (mostly in my swollen kankles) but Brooke Seely is in my ward and we're both in Young Women's together, she offered to take some pictures of me and then again of Charlize after she gets here. I was a little hesitant because I'm feeling like a chunker, but I probably won't ever do it again so I went ahead with it.

I was a little nervous about doing some bare belly shots, but they turned out pretty cool. I don't have any stretch marks yet so thanks mom for the good genes. Nate was a trooper and jumped in with me. He is so excited he can't hardly wait for her to arrive.


Thanks Brooke! I love them and am grateful that you'd take my pictures!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

beautiful!!

Maegan said...

You look so good, I wish I looked that good prego!! Good luck with everything!

Ashley H said...

The pictures turned out great. You look so good. You will be so glad that you did them. I love the one with the flower.

Kira said...

those are beautiful! i wish i'd taken pregnancy pic like that cuz they say on the second preg your body doesn't look as good. You really look great. I'm happy for you!

Long Family said...

If I looked that cute pregnant I would've had pictures taken too! I'd send you one of me pregnant, but I don't allow pictures until a few months AFTER I've had my kids. Adorable pictures!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see baby Charlize!!!!!

Ashley & Kevin said...

OMG! You have the best prego belly ever! seriously if I looked half that good I would be happy! I am very roundish & have tons of stretch marks! I thought I got them all with Brok but Lukas created a few of his own! CUTE CUTE! I can't wait to see her!

Ruskan*Kami*Ryker said...

I wish I looked as cute as you!

Lyndsi said...

I love, love, love your pictures! Your belly is so dang cute (even though I'm sure you don't think so at this point). I wish you luck! It is an amazing experience and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Cari said...

I have to admit that I growled a little when I read that you didn't have any stretch marks at this point! I'm 19 days away and I have oh so many of the beautiful purple lines :(
(And of course I remember you, silly girl!)