3.19.2009

Hanging Out on Spring Break

Here's C busting a move! She is so funny with her new pike action. She hate's laying on her back now (not that she was ever still before) but now it frusterates her to lay there. Her facial expressions are so funny to me.


Here's our bathing beauty 12/31 at 2 months
and here she is at 4 1/2 months. We love the rolls. :P

My dear friend Gwen knows how much I LOVE WYOMING and sent us the cutest care package full of Wyo gear for the future Wyo fan. I tend to not care for bows since I got her ears peirced (too me it feels like she's TOO accessorized) but without it she looked like a cowboy instead of a cowgirl. THANKS GWEN! We love it all!

We have quite a quantity of stuff for baby to eat on hand for meal time. She had such a strong allergy to cow's milk so we had her on Nutramagin - which was wonderful while we had samples then I realized how expensive it was ($25 per small can - double the cost of the others). So ever so slowly we added small amounts of the GentleEase; which has broken down cow's milk protein to work her into being able to have it. (So now that's two cans to have on hand at all times). However, she continued to spit up so the pedi. gave us the A.R. to try (it has cow's milk protein but is thickened with rice cereal). So now we have 3 cans and I had to go get new bottle nipples because the A.R. clogs. So we alternate between types of formula each day, and that's the reasoning behind the 3 formula cans.



Now we're eating cereal and she likes it :) but the spitting up still continues. I know, I know, babies spit up - maybe I need to ba around some more to compare to because to me she spits up alot. Yep that projectile stuff is crazy - burp rag always on hand. We actually wonder if its due to her activity - all those pikes and crunches might be doing wonder for her growing muscles but it doesn't help keep the food down.



Yep, I use the Bumbo chair to feed her in for now, but getting a high chair is just around the corner. Since I went to Germany I wanted on like this because my Aunt had one for each of my cousins and I loved how they transitioned as the kiddos grew. I am so tired to baby stuff being bulky and hard to store so I was thinking maybe I'd get a thin/slender one instead.
Thanks Joni for the link to modernnursery.com where I found this thin/slender one that makes my heart go pitter-patter with its non-bulkiness. :P

4 comments:

joni said...

I totally know what you mean about the spit up! Kennedi was horrible, nobody ever wanted to hold her it was so bad! She didn't spit up huge amounts, but it was enough and so often I was constantly changing OUR clothes! We were using the A.R formula too, and it helped. Fortunately they grow out of it. I hope it gets better for her soon! (and for you!)
Great pictures! And as far as highchairs, they have a lot of cool different ones at modernnursery.com.

joni said...

AND - you have received an award. Check out my blog for details!

Erin Bassett said...

Hey~ we just went through the same spit up problem at our house...Now that Dalley is almost 9 months we don't have as much trouble, once she started eating more "real" food it seemed to help the stomach problem. Hopefully you have brighter and less spitty days ahead!

Kira said...

that cowgirl shirt and brown bow is darling, she looks sooo cute! yay for hair, i totally know how you feel...addie still hardly has any hair, good luck with getting it to grow!