- On Monday we had Charlize's 4 month appointment. She's in the 90% for height and weight. I never understood that measurement so I finally asked (I'm telling you because I might not be the only one out there who didn't know what it meant). 90% of babies her age are shorter and weight less than her. Yep she's healthy.
- I brought out the warm weather clothes today. I know to others outside of St. George its seems early but I know its just around the corner. It was really nice trying on some and knowing that I could fit into them again (well most of them) - and kindof a bummer because I know that my shape has changed and even if I lose the final 10 lbs will I be as small as before? Probably not, but I am so glad that bodies morph back - because GEEZ! My hips were huge! Thanks to all those who kept it to themselves. I couldn't really control how wide my hips got. Plus think about it - I pushed out a 7 lbs watermelon things had to change.
- I brought out the warm weather clothes because, well, I am tired of having clothes in my closet that I don't wear. I hold on to them for the "one-day" occasion that I might need that shirt or shirts that are just a little too short because I thought I could make it work with my long torso. Or those workout pants that just fit funny on me, but I thought I could make them work. Anyways, they are still in great shape and I thought it would be fun to have a clothes swapping party. Don't worry I'll work out the details and let you know. I might just try it out on a few friends (testers) and see how it goes. I think it'll be fun - trade some of my good-but-ready-to-get-rid-of cothes for someone else's good-but-ready-to-get-rid-of. anyhow, more to come on that.
- Spring Break is in two days and I am SOOO EXCITED! It's been an rough couple of weeks and I am so looking forward to a few days of hanging out with my bebe and getting some things done (like naps, cleaning and hobby stuff).
3.11.2009
Random Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment