When you see this . . .
And of course we're there supporting our favorite roper:
*Just In* This is Charlize preparing for an exciting day ahead. I've got a full belly, Mom's got the stroller ready and of course her camera's always on hand. I'm ready to go! Get me out of this horse trailer so I can cheer on my daddy! The suspense is making me a nervous wreck!
Go Daddy!
Yes! My turn on the horse!
It won't be long before I'm out there too.
and she was out. She actually slept for almost
2 hours. Odie was right there just waiting
for her to wake up and play.
I visited with Doug's wife, Mary, and they were kind enough to let me take pictures of their sweet baby Grace. It was so nice to have Mary to talk to, especially since our babies are 2 weeks apart. Here's one I liked - Thanks again for letting me take pictures of her.


1 comment:
Hey Juanita,
I got your email. Thank you so much for doing all that! That is so nice of you. I can tell from Saturday and from your blog that you are great at this stuff. I have a lot to learn. Anyway I dont mind at all that you have the picture up it is so fine. Your little girl is so cute! You have so many wonderful pictures of her. My blog is dougandmarytebbs.blogspot.com It is pretty simple right now, not much on it. I will hopefully get around to it soon..probably not till summer :s. Anyway, thank you so much again. I hope to talk to you again soon!
Mary
Post a Comment