
I just love the weekends! Especially this one since I knew it was the beginning of my Spring Break and a whole week to do what I wanted! (well, you know within reason ;P I do have to still work around someone's schedule). We had fun together just playing with our sweet baby. I don't know why her tounge sticks out just barely (I sure hope she grows out of that). Yep and finally I get to be in a picture!


3 comments:
I have been loving this week off from school too. Is Soni OK? I think she fell off the blogging wagon. You should try to get her back on. I miss seeing updates of her cute family ;)
I have 1 3/4 years left of school but who is counting...so Jett will graduate with me at 2 yrs old I can't wait!
You look so great. Teach me how to get back to perfect! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment