I finally got pictures hung in my house! I know its not much but, it took me months to find frames that I liked (they have brushed edges of red showing through) and then it took me over a month to get them hung. Pictures taken by kwBale and Angie Seare.
umm, pardon my lack of cleaning that mirror, before I took the picture. It happens right? ;)
I found {RE}cycled Consignment in Cedar City through a random blog and I was so excited to go over the holiday weekend. Its similar to Urban Renewal here in town (I love that store). I'm not very ecclectic in my decorating style, but I love to see the creativity that they have in their displays. Anyhow, at {RE}cycled I found this barn door - I know totally me. I want to make it into a headboard for Charlize's bed. And, its cute on both sides! It'll also work for photography, so it worked out to be a great find.




3 comments:
I love Urban Renewal too; the store in Cedar sounds great! So creative to use a barn door for a headboard! Your picture wall looks good too. I hope your kindergarten kiddos are behaving for you! ;-) I'm sure they love you as a teacher.
Sounds like a store I need to visit! LOVE the barn door, how cool is that? I can totally picture it as a headboard, that'd be adorable. Nice pictures! I usually hastily hang up pictures just because I'm anxious, and then want to move them later. I'm sure your way is better. :)
that is such a great idea! man i sooo wished we lived closer cuz i need a shopping buddy for stuff like that. i think we'd have a ball together! i just love making old stuff new or changing things up. i've never heard of those stores, thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment