New Year's Eve, we were going to go up North for a roping in Farmington but due to the weather we decided to stay home. I was *STILL* sick and so was Charlize so we stayed home while Nate went roping in Mesquite. My mom stopped by andencouraged me to go mail my postcards to my students wishing them a happy new year, and run to get this cowhide minky that I've been dying to get. With my punch card (Thanks Denise for giving me the rest of yours) and a great sale I was able to get 1 yd. minky and 8 yards rick-rack for $3.80. :) I whipped this blanket out in an hour. I wanted to peice some flowers onto it to make it look alittle more feminie, but I knew I wouldn't get it finished if I did.
She has started carrying blankets around everywhere, so I'm trying to get her hooked on a cute one :)
Charlize is a total girl! ANYthing that resembles handles becomes a purse. I was doing laundry (such a challange with all my folded clothes returning to the basket, unfolded) and she put these 2 bibs on her arms like purses. :)







5 comments:
Charlize is such a doll! I love the bibs as purses. That blanket is the cutest thing ever!
What a cute blanket, love it! Thanks for the birdie link that is way cute and I think I am going to try and do it.
Charlize is growin up! Everytime I see a new picture it seems she looks older, Grace is the same way I am finding! They grow and fill out so much at this age. I love the cowgirl blanket, you say the blogs are an inspiration, well you are an inspiration to me! I have lots of material and things to do crafts..but,sigh, they are still collecting dust. Anyway, hope you are all doing well!
She reminds me of Kennedi so much! The cute side picture of her by the tree holding the horse - really looks just like her. The hair, the chub, blonde babies are best! ha ha And WAY cute blanket!
My favorite is how she makes everything, including bibs, into purses :)
Sad to hear you were sick during the holidays. Hope you are feeling 100% better!
Post a Comment