We went to Pine Valley to show Charlize what snow was. She didn't really go exploring in it all (perhaps it was because she couldn't really move too well) but rather watched us all and soaked it all in.
I still don't know how to transfer the video from the video camera here (need to finalize the discs and such first and its not full) so I can't share the sled rides down the hill, but it wasn't a huge hill but still we went fast enough to have a good laugh when we came to a tumbling hault.
We went with our friends the Graff's. Charlize just loves them! She would chill with Kristi while I took pictures and loved riding on the four wheeler to pick the kids up.







3 comments:
Oh my GORGEOUS pictures! I LOVE the very top right one of Charlize! She's so PRETTY! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love it! We miss you!
Dang she looks adoreable in her snow outfit!!! Looks like fun.
I love your beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment