Problem #1: finding that cotton material that doesn't feel like regular quitling cotton (do I know the technical term? No)
Problem #2: I am a big girl, and that makes for a big dress. I did make Charlize's Dorothy dress for Halloween, so I might be able to pull off something else for her...
I began searching through my favorite craft blogs: (Can't remember if I shared these or not)
Edith Twirl Skirt-----> I love all the vintage, flowery designs! So sweet!
But, then it goes back to Charlize (who I already had 2 outfits picked out for) and I'm still searching for me. . . .
Then this morning on my google reader, I saw Tip Junkie had listed a few more tutorials, so I went to check them out and found, Sevi Designs, which led me to Izzy & Ivy Designs.
Umm, my spring break is only so long... and I now have added projects to my list and am still searching for an outfit for myself. O well! :) I'm now passing this on to you. Check out the links.



1 comment:
wow, i'm pretty sure we could be related or something after reading this post...i always find a gazillion things for the girlies and nothing for me it's sooo frustrating. i think that's way i love shopping for the kids so much. the clothes are cheap, darling and ALWAYs fit. well i take that back addie is a shorty like me. and will you please pass along some of your tallness, i'd gladly help you be shorter, lol! can't wait to check out those tutorials. love love love the skirt. i bet you could make one! good luck on whatever you decide.
Post a Comment