7.15.2010

Camping in Bryce Canyon with the Graff's

We headed to Bryce Canyon for a little camping trip with the Graff family. We knew it would be cooler on the mountain, but didn't really expect it to be *COLD* so we were in for a little surprise. We first got there and set up camp.
I was in love with that big open sky and an old fence just of the campground. I walked over and soon behind me Charlize was dragging Nate along to follow. :) Prefect - a pretty location with my 2 favorite people. Charlize has finally started to smile for me when I get the camera out. I just love her smiles!!

When we walked back we found Jessica laying down on the gravel, and Charlize was a little worried so she got down to check it out. Jacee and Jaxon were zooming all around on their scooters :)
It rained hard the rest of the evening, so in the morning we decided to go for a ride. We were all layered with lots of clothes to stay warm (I'm a wimp so I had like 8 layers on!) Charlize rode with me in the Rhino. She fell asleep not long after we started so we took a strap and tied her helmet back so it wouldn't bounce too far.
(I know there aren't very many pictures!! I need to get some from McCall!)
We went into Panguitch to check out down town. They had fun cutouts and the kiddos were cute trying them out.

- - - - - - -
Nate's horse Zima broke a bone in her leg and is out to pasture for the summer hoping it heals up. He has been looking for a new horse to break so that in a few years Charlize has a horse she can ride. After alot of searching, we finally were able to find 'Lucky Boots'.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I'm a little jealous of you and wish I could live the life of a cowgirl! How fun.