7.15.2010

Random June Events

Charlize and I have made regular trips to the splash pad and have had so much fun outside with friends. Her little personality is so fun to watch, change and grow. Like the day she wanted her hat, but wanted to wear it this way.
We went to the park with April and her cute kiddos. Charlize is definitly still working on sharing, here her and Brecken we working with the umbrella.

- - - -
My friend Joni, started an etsy store called Loozy Lou, and I actually won a pair of earrings she made! I don't ever win anything, so I was so excited to get these!!

- - - - - - -
Eleanore has come over to make different crafts with me and even started crocheting a blanket for her little bun in the oven. So many of us were convinced that she was having boy, but since the ultrasound hadn't confirmed the blanket needed to be a little gender neutral (but still western of course). She did a great job!


Since then, we've found out she's having a girl!! Ben and Tiffani are having a little boy (Jadon) in July and now Eleanore and Austing are having a girl in October. Sonrisa is due in December and we've since learned that its boy!! Yea for neices and nephews (cousins!!!)!

No comments: