Memorial Day weekend was quite eventful with so much to do! I had just gotten done with the school year and packing up my classroom to be stored away in boxes was quite and overwhelming task! Geez, it was like a whole house worth of stuff! Needless to say, I was ready for a vacation!
I took these first pictures as we were getting ready one morning. I just wanted to sit on the couch and play with Charlize. Her messy hair and sassy faces were making me laugh - We love this little girl SO MUCH! I am blessed to be her mommy and Nate her Daddy.


We headed up to Salina for a roping. We blew a tire just outside of Cedar City. Nate laughed at me when I said, "I always wondered what it would sound like to blow a tire on the trailer." I hadn't ever hear a tire blow and worried that I wouldn't be able to hear it back there - O, we definitely did!
We had fun with the Graff's as we camped up there in the trailers. A friend Joel and his wife Lynette came with us and it was fun to sit around and eat dutch oven dinner together. Nate won 2nd place in the roping.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Sunday we went to Pine Valley to eat dinner with Nate's parents. Charlize ran to the fence to watch all the deer as they came into the pasture behind the cabin. She enjoyed a special Rhino ride with Dad and Phoebe.
Monday (Memorial Day) we headed back to Cedar City for another roping, and we blew another tire just out of St. George. We changed to the spare and flipped around to get another spare and stil had time to make it tot he roping. Charlize just begs to be on a horse with Nate all the time. She was getting really grouchy and since Nate had a break in runs, she got to sit with him. Umm, supposing that grouchiness was from being tired. The content munchkin was sawing logs in no time!
From Cedar, we headed over to Enterprise to have dinner at Soni & Kelby's house.
From Cedar, we headed over to Enterprise to have dinner at Soni & Kelby's house.We had fun playing outside with the girls. Aunt Eleanore was showing us a funny video and the girls were enthralled with the animals she was showing them. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment