8.26.2008

Baby's Name

Sorry that the last couple posts have been so long! I try not to be wordy, but when there's info to share its got to be told. I know that I haven't posted our baby's name yet - not because its a secret, just haven't gotten to yet.

We went through quite a list, names Nate liked, names I liked, who we'd want to name her after ( which was the longest of them all) and how to pick a name that flowed: first, middle, last. We had the boy's name months before we were even thinking of getting pregnant, but a girls was harder. We thought that we would pick a couple of options and then wait until she was here, but once we decided we knew it was the one.

It needed to be unique, feminine and strong so we decided on:

Charlize Connie

Yes like the actress and the middle name is after Nate's older sister.


Charlize
(pronounced SHAR leez)

click here for a link to the meaning

She'll probably be correcting it her whole life but we like it.

No comments: