So the time has come and school starts tomorrow. I always think it's funny because all of the preparation and worry I put into making sure things are organized and in the right place make me as nervous as the kiddos are on that first day. Well, school starts tomorrow and we just finished with our open house/back-to-school night. I had about 12 kids and their parents show up (out of 21). Yea, I said 21 and am so excited to have a smaller class size!
Here's the proof of my work.
The view from the door, BEFORE:
Here's the proof of my work.
The view from the door, BEFORE:
The view from my desk, Before:
(Can you imagine my stress with all that had to be done?!!)
(Can you imagine my stress with all that had to be done?!!)
I don't know if you can see, but its all western. Yep the kiddos are officially cowboys and cowgirls for their second grade year and its so cute how much they get into learning about anything western, cowboy/cowgirl.


No comments:
Post a Comment