8.22.2008

Hubby Tag

1- Where did you meet? Our little sisters were friends and his mom was asking about Eleanore's family, found out that the oldest sister wasn't married yet and asked why - "because she's waiting for her cowboy and she hasn't found him yet". (Great answer Elle!) So she got my number and we went out on a blind date.
2- How long did you date before you were married? 6 months - I call it bad karma because I made fun of others who got married so quickly. Hey, when you know, you know.
3- How long have you been married for? 2 years
4- What does he do that surprises you? a variety of things to make me laugh
5- What's your favorite feature about him? I love his laugh and how cute he is making others laugh.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He's a hard worker and sweet (under that tough guy facade)!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Yes, they are: 'Nita and Julio
8- What's his favorite color? I always thought red, but I don't know for sure
9- What's his favorite food? Steak, no seasonings, on the grill for a minute and served still cold in the middle.
10-What is his favorite sport? Team Roping, Bull Dogging, and watching the Cowboys.
11- Who said I love you first? He did - I definitely waited for that one before I was going to.
12- When and where was your fist kiss? On the porch of my apartment. I had waited 8 dates/get togethers and wanted one earlier - he was in no hurry. So I promoted it. :P
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just be together. We're always running around and life doesn't look like its going to slow down so we try to make times to just be together.
14-Do you have kids? How many? Yes, she's 30 weeks old and he's so excited to have her soon!
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is a great cook. It's not hidden because he loves to cook for others and is sweet about making a weekly menu designating me 2 nights a week to cook and tells me what to make. I love it! it's so much easier that way. Don't worry I still buy the groceries to do my part.
16- How old is he? 25. But sometimes he groans about pains like he's older.
17- What's his favorite type of music? Country but he listens to a lot of rock at work.
18- What do you admire most about him? He really is tender-hearted
19-What's his favorite past time? other than . . . you know;) he's a guy. He likes to be with family, roping, riding, hunting, and sleeping when he gets a chance to.
20- Do you think he is going to read this? It takes him a little bit to get around to reading "our" blog, but eventually he will.

I tag Ashley, Makenzie and Sonrisa

No comments: