8.25.2008

Prego Update - 10 weeks left!

So I know its still 2 months (+ a week or so) away but its crazy that there is only that much time left! I have a lot to do before she comes and hopefully that list gets a lot shorter after this week (parent teacher conferences and getting into a real routine at school).

My Grandma's been wanting updated pictures of my growing belly so here's some showing progress. Its funny how quickly it seemed to have changed - she's totally sticking out now.
Yes, I've tried really hard to stay on a healthy weight gain and eating healthy. Regardless that extra weight has to go somewhere and last weekend I had my sister-in-laws wedding only one pair of dress shoes fit, of course with a heel, but I wasn't about to go by new shoes for the two months I have left. I found these Crocs that I just love - of course I'm not a silver slipper gal, but I got them in brown and have similar ones in black which are perfect for school.

I know little girls are typically in pink - and I have a natural diversion to it just because it is so prevalent. My friend Kaye gave us an early gift when she found these and I'll have to agree they are cute in pink!

What's frustrating: my acne has been non-existent thus far, but last month it came back strong and I'm sure being stressed for school is a major culprit. Its different than before like its more dry irritated skin than just pimples. Darn! Hopefully it'll go away again.

What's funny: I think it is hilarious that my belly button is shallow! Like all of a sudden she's not hiding inside of me and my belly button shows the progress. Nate teases that when it pops out she's ready (like the turkey tester), if so there's still a little ways to go.

What hurts: I have been sleeping well except for a little heaving as I rollover, but Saturday night was the first night that she kept moving after I rolled over and kept me up for a bit with her movements. Also I have to trade sides because my hips start hurting if I sleep on them for too long but she hurts more when I lay on my right side compared to my left. I have had some issues with my tailbone hurting for quite some time (yes I have a foam doughnut and I am not afraid to use it) and have gone to a physical therapist for hip pains. Its not my Siadic nerve, but the muscles in that area are pulling my hips out too far and causing pain so after some stretches and rubbing I'm feeling a lot better.

But, I feel great and am happy to not be nauseous and a positive look on the increased temperature is that I don't need a sweater in the middle of summer. :P

No comments: