This is a few days late, but last Saturday I turned 4 months old. Mommy & Daddy (along with Grandmas, Grandpas, friends and family members) can't believe that I am so old. They tell me all the time how much I've grown and how cute I am. Here are some more things about me:
- I sleep at least 10 hours each night (in my own crib, in my own room).
- I giggle and laugh (especially when I see myself in the mirror).
- I like my hands! I can grab and shake toys. I also have a mean pinch!
- I sit with my tounge sticking just barely out of my mouth.
- I love to be swaddled when its sleepy time, but I have to free my arms before I'm all the way asleep.
- I love to watch my dog, Daizy and my daddy as he rides my horses.
- I hold my head up really well and have for quite a while.
- I practically skipped size 1 diapers and am on my way out of size 2.
- I don't sit in my Bumbo chair very well because I know if I sqwirm enough I just might be able to get out.
- I can fall asleep anywhere.
- Mom gets so excited when people compliment on what a happy baby I am. (Psst- its cause I know when I'm going to eat and sleep).
- I have alot of people that love me!
- I love it when Daddy helps me rope and flies me like an airplane.
- I love to look at logos or graphics on shirts or even just interesting patterns.
- I suck on my bottom lip.


3 comments:
I can't believe she is already 4mos!! She is such a pretty baby!
Beautiful girl, sounds like Babywise... am I right?
wow, 10hrs?I am lucky to go for 4 or 5 in a row. & she sucks on her lip like Lukas!
Post a Comment