3.08.2009

A Fun Weekend

This weekend was definitly needed - yea it was one of those weeks that makes one just look forward to being with the family and getting a relaxing break together.


Charlize has been eyeing our food for a while now and showing other signs that she's about ready to try some cereal. So Friday was the day to try it out and yep she liked it. There is a little bit of practice to work on keeping it all in her mouth, but she kept wanting more -notice how with each picture she's leaning closer and closer to me :)

Saturday morning my mom, Eleanore and I went to try Zumba with a friend Kris and
We LOVED it! It was so much fun! Yea we're a little uncordinated with it but with a little practice it'll be alot smoother. No I didn't get any pictures 'cause you don't want to see us at working out but if I would have you'd see bright smiles from having a great work out!
Then off to lunch at Wingers. Yep we love their salads.

My cute sister Elle and I.
Nate hates it when I take pictures but one of these days he'll be glad that I take so many and wish that he would have just smiled instead of hiding behind a glass of Diet Coke.


Then for some shopping (more about that later) but here's sweet Charlize and Addison.

Can't tell they're cousins, huh? Addi turns one this coming Saturday.

They are so cute together!


After quite an eventful day, it was time to get ready for bed. Well, not just yet.
Time for some Daddy/Daughter time and playing with Dad's cowboy hat. When Charlize was a newborn the only way we could get her to sleep the first little while was laying on one of our chests, but now she just pushes up for tummy time.

I think we've got a little character coming through. . .

I think this is her tough cowgirl face - or goofball face.

Either way pretty cute don't you think?!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cutie!! She is getting so big. Hey we might be headed down to St. George in two weeks I'd love to see you if I could! shoot me an email if you get this jamiejowalpole@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

She sure is cute!

The Bowler's said...

What a cute girl! You can definately see her personality coming even just through the pictures. She's already getting so big!

kwBALE family said...

don't you just LOVE zumba!! I do!! It is THEE way to work out!! Where do you go? and Charlize is such a doll!! I still need to meet her in PERSON! how is the digi scrapbooking going? did you get my e-mail with all those cute websites!

Brinlee and Kyle Morris said...

So so so cute! I love that face! I was excited to see her in the bumbo. Do you love that thing? CUTE! I love that she's chasing the spoon! Glad to hear that all is well.