{August events not in order. Most are cell phone pics as I really wasn't able to do much being sick and starting teaching full-time again)
Charlize showing off a squash from the garden! She loved being able to check them and pick it when ready! I loved getting to eat it - yummy!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Helping Daddy wash his truck. Yep, what a good helper!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chilling on the hammock in Pine Valley. She of course was being silly when Nate took the picture, but it was fun to relax and enjoy the cooler weather!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We met some friends at the Splash Pad the weekend before school started (several of my teacher friends with kiddos) and Charlize was so excited to go on the new carousel. April took her with Parker and Breken (I couldn't do the spinning being sick) and she wasn't happy about not getting to ride it over and over. I told her we'd go when Daddy got off work...

But we ended up meeting him at the dentist. :) Charlize's first dentist visit and she was definitely leery about what was going on. The hygienist was great and so was Dr. Denos about making her feel comfortable. She loved getting to take her own toothbrush and treat bag home.

My sweet girl! I'd been sick from the pregnancy for most of July, but was still able to somewhat keep up but that heat hit in August and I was SO SICK. Nauseated so much worse than I was with Charlize's pregnancy and I felt so bad that my last few weeks of summer weren't as fun with my girl because I was so sick. She knew what I wanted to eat - cereal.

GG and Papa Liske gave her this bunny statue (which was proudly displayed by her framed bunny picture and handprint from Grandma Denise). She's loved everything 'bunny' since she got her's for Easter. One afternoon, she just fell asleep while playing.

Charlize gets to spend Mondays and Wednesdays with Aunt Eleanore and cousin Fallon. One day, I loved seeing her hair in this princess braid! I can't do this, but Aunt Eleanore did! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment