1.14.2012

June Happenings

I love being able to sleep in during the summer and just spending the day with this little gal! Her bedhead is adorable and I just love all those faces she pulls! Sweet Charlize, how we love you so!




- - - - - -- - - - - - -

A few random June happenings

Top row L to R: Cute girlie, visiting her bunny at the clinic, and helping mommy workout with cousin Addi

Bottom Row, L to R: Riding in the Rhino in Pine Valley (holding her drink of course!),

-One morning she asked for milk after I'd all ready given her cereal. I said I'd get her some in a cup after she ate it, but she found a better way to get the milk right then :)

-Nate was working out on the Turtle Reserve and sent us a picture of this little guy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the movies to see: CARS 2

While we were waiting in line for them to clean the theater, it took longer than usual. They came in before the movie started and had a trivia give-a-way game where correct answers won Cars 2 merchandise. Nate answered, "What town is Mater from?" (Radiator Springs) and won Charlize a placemat. She loved it! :)

No comments: