We went over to Gillette, WY to see my Dad (he lives there now). The weather turned from bright and sunny to rainy and windy :( SO we got a tour of the town and out to see one of the mines.
The next morning we went to lunch at a little cafe downtown. Charlize loved having a table and chair her own size. :)
We headed to Sheridan so I could take beautiful Kaitlyn's senior pictures. Due to volleyball practice and a tournament on the weekend, we got as much done before the rain took all the light away. We met back up in the morning for a continued shoot at a few different locations and some volleyball shots. She is so beautiful and sweet too! I think she look like the actress Hillary Swank, but a more feminine version :) Here's just a few of her pics.
After the morning session we went to the Pony for lunch with Janine and Kaitlyn. Of course we enjoyed the delicious fried pickles!
We went to the park for another mini session and where was the first stop for Charlize and Nate? The ice cream!!! I don't blame them - its delicious too!
Thursday morning, we met up with my host family from when I played volleyball - o my! how their kids have grown too!! Courtney was a newborn the year that I was a freshman in college and yes its a wake-up call to how long that's been!
Charlize loved exploring Oma's garden and even got to play with the kitties, little bunny and chair. Oma was sweet to let her keep the bunny :)
Out to lunch! Yummy Pizza!!
Nate went golfing with our friend Tim, while Charlize and I visited with Dan and Agnes Blaney. Such sweet people! Dan's health has been getting worse over the years and I'm glad that we got a visit in when we did. Agnes gives the best hugs too! Love you guys!
Friday morning at the parade. We met up with the Wallach's, Gwen & Tim showed up as well! Sheridan definitely puts on a real parade and it was fun watching Charlize soak it all in. My old boss (you know, previous boss when I worked in Sheridan) plays for the Drum and Bugle Corp.
More visiting with friends! We went to Levi & Cristina's for a BBQ then they all headed to the rodeo. We went to visit with more friends and as we stopped I snapped a few pictures of Charlize in the beautiful light. I got SO MANY mosquito bites!!! Urgh - almost every session I got 5 new ones!
We played in the backyard with Gwen & Tim's dogs. They were fun to watch play and Charlize of course loved them the most!
Rick & Nan watched the 'Little' so we could head to the Street Dance. Saturday's the night to go, but we had to drive 13+ hours straight home on Satuday so we went on Friday. My camera was having issues, so after several tries - I think Tim was over the regular smile. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment