We went to Panguitch over the 4th of July weekend. We got there on Sunday the 3rd and while Nate set up the trailer and got the horses situated, I persuaded Charlize to got take pictures with Mommy. Loving the cooler weather and its allowing me to feel better.We went over in the old grandstands around the track. Lovely peeling white paint and a Dandelion puff or two to blow.
When she was done taking pictures we went to check on Nate and how things were going. She loves to help her Daddy!
Playing around on the grass, I was able to get a few more pics, but she wasn't really up for cooperating. Still, such a sweet girl!
We went out to the Tebb's Ranch to visit with them and I even got to take their family pictures up there! We had quite a time waiting on the storms to pass and getting attacked by mosquito's.
When she was done taking pictures we went to check on Nate and how things were going. She loves to help her Daddy!
Playing around on the grass, I was able to get a few more pics, but she wasn't really up for cooperating. Still, such a sweet girl!
We went out to the Tebb's Ranch to visit with them and I even got to take their family pictures up there! We had quite a time waiting on the storms to pass and getting attacked by mosquito's. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Happy 4th of July!!
Yummy breakfast at the Flying M - Ohh, their pancakes are delicious!!!
They guys were at the arena to rope and I met up with Mary and the girls to watch the parade. Charlize liked getting the candy!
We went to the arena to watch the roping. Charlize and I slipped out to the trailer and took a nap
Yummy breakfast at the Flying M - Ohh, their pancakes are delicious!!!
They guys were at the arena to rope and I met up with Mary and the girls to watch the parade. Charlize liked getting the candy!
We went to the arena to watch the roping. Charlize and I slipped out to the trailer and took a nap 


No comments:
Post a Comment